Last updated 2nd July 2020
Webhive Digital is committed to protecting your personal information and right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or practices with regards to your personal information, please contact Kate at [email protected]
This policy will outline in the clearest way possible what information Webhive Digital collects, how it’s used and what rights you have in relation to it.
- What information does Webhive Digital collect?
Personal information you disclose
Webhive Digital collects personal information that you voluntarily provide when expressing an interest in obtaining information about working together.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Webhive Digital and the choices you make on services. The personal information collected can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information. First name, maiden name, last name, and nickname; email addresses; and other similar data.
All personal information that you provide must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- How does Webhive Digital use your information?
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. Webhive Digital and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Fulfill and manage your services. Webhive Digital may use your information to fulfill and manage your services and payments as needed.
- To deliver services. Webhive Digital may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user enquiries/offer support to users. Webhive Digital may use your information to respond to your enquiries and offer support on services.
- For other business purposes. Webhive Digital may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience. Webhive Digital may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymised form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. Webhive Digital will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: Webhive Digital may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: Webhive Digital may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where Webhive Digital has entered into a contract with you, Webhive Digital may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of contract.
- Legal Obligations: Webhive Digital may disclose your information where legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Vital Interests: Webhive Digital may disclose your information where it is believed necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which Webhive Digital is involved.
More specifically, Webhive Digital may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. Webhive Digital may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services on Webhive Digital’s behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Webhive Digital may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, Webhive Digital does not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Webhive Digital has contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless instructed. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from Webhive Digital. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period instructed.
- Third-Party Advertisers. Webhive Digital may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the services. These companies may use information about your visits to Webhive Digital and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Who will your information be shared with?
Webhive Digital only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorised each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Invoice and Billing
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- How long does Webhive Digital keep your information?
To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit your request to [email protected] We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- How is your information kept safe?
Webhive Digital has implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that it’s impossible to guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although Webhive Digital will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- Does Webhive Digital collect information from minors?
Webhive Digital does not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18. If you become aware of any data collected from children under age 18, please contact [email protected]
- What are your privacy rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use e-mail [email protected] Webhive Digital will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services on Webhive Digital.